About Me

Lots of stuff drives me nuts! I think there are a lot of retarded people out there that don't know they're retarded. This blog is dedicated to those people.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Damn pharmacies and parents who shouldn't be parents...

The other night I took Averi into the WeeCare facility as she was complaining about a sore throat and earache. She had an ear infection and we were given a Rx. I took Averi home and began my journey to get the Rx filled. I ran to Smith's and arrived at 9:55 (5 minutes before closing). As I walked in the direction I noticed the gates shut. They had closed 5 minutes early. I asked them what time they closed and the said 10 o'clock. I basically called them liars and that they should change their sign to 9:55.

So I ran to Walgreens in Kaysville and they were closed, Albertsons....closed. So back to Layton to visit the 24 hours Walgreens.

By this time it was nearing 10:45pm. I dropped of the Rx and waited. It was at this time I became aware of all the kids walking around with their parents. Most of the kids were dressed poorly (pajamas, no shoes, t-shirts, shorts etc.) and looked like they had been dragged around all day, now just waiting to go home. Keep in mind it was almost 11:00! My kids had been asleep for nearly 3 hours at this point. As I checked out most of these people were checking out as well with their US Magazine, 2-liter Shasta bottles, and cartons of cigarettes. I noticed one poor boy getting into the car in the parking lot. He didn't seem too happy, was arguing with his mom and grandma and finally got in the car. Before they pulled away both Mom and Grandma lighted up their 'cancer sticks' as the poor kid inhaled it all the way home.

What the hell!? For those families I saw with no home or unemployed..I'm sorry. For the moms/dads who needed their Us Magazines and cigarettes and dragged their kids all around town...you're 100% retarded.

2 comments:

Merianne said...

Some people definitely shouldn't be allowed to procreate! There's nothing more frustrating than seeing people have children that don't know how to raise them, when some of us would give anything to have a child! Let's castrate them all!

Shorty said...

Hold on a minute...let's not go that far. Do something to the mom before that!