About Me

Lots of stuff drives me nuts! I think there are a lot of retarded people out there that don't know they're retarded. This blog is dedicated to those people.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Stop whining!

"I hate it when others win. I hate it when I lose. I hate it when people do a good job. In fact, I hate it when they are more effective than me. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! You know what, I'm going to fix this right here and now. This will be the last time the ever try to one-up me! (sniffle, sniffle)."

Man up......nooooo.....Quit acting like a little girl...uhh...I mean...don't get your panites in a bunch....wait....uhhh....forget it!

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_10975443

I thought I'd seen it all! How desperate can you get. This will soooo help their cause. I'm sure they don't know how far they'll get with this. I'd bet there will be an automatic re-vote tomorrow. This time maybe they'll bet shut out completely. What the hell!

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4787495

No comments: