About Me

Lots of stuff drives me nuts! I think there are a lot of retarded people out there that don't know they're retarded. This blog is dedicated to those people.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Politics and California...

So we have a new president that may have been a terrorist in a past life. I'm okay with it. It is what it is. I have totally accepted it. I'm just not sure that Allie has. I mentioned to Allie that she better go get some cloth to wear over her face. Also get used to staying in the home cooking me dinner while I police the street with my new AK-47. All the while I holler nonsense around the neighborhood at the top of my lungs! However I hope they don't publicize the ballots or I might be on the wrong side of things. By the way...my cool beard is coming along slowly but surely.

So, I recently took a trip to CA with my family (family meaning a female wife and three kids). I know that I saw some retarded people but had no idea that 48% of them were actually retarded as proven by the Prop 8 vote last night. Holy crap what is this coming to? I take a sigh of relief as with 95% reporting it looks like Prop 8 will pass.

Marriage - noun - [mar-ij] - the social institution under which a man and woman establish their decision to live as husband and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies, etc.

As I thought about it...here is the problem. They are trying to redefine a word. And not just some word that nobody cares about. The are trying to redefine 'marriage'. This word is a real hot button across this country and that is never going to fly. If those idiots have learned anything from politics it's that if you want something controversial passed, you have to fly under the radar. And as we all know...redefining 'marriage' puts a lot of people into action.

Now I'm not trying to be the "Say no to Prop 8" campaign manager but I'll give them a little hint. Try to redefine some other word that doesn't get so many people riled up. Pick some other word that doesn't get a reaction, push 'marriage' to the side. Try changing definitions to other words...for example:

Wrong - adj- [rawng, rong]
1. not in accordance with what is morally right
2. deviating from truth or fact
3. out of order; awry; amiss
3. Gay marriage

Gross -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What gets me is the assumed Apathy that people are being labeled with by their own religions. If religious groups feel like they need to rally their constituents to vote for a proposition that is in Direct defiance of their basic doctrine, they probably should be spending a little more time
(1) Teaching their doctrine, to avoid the assumed confusion.
(2) Making sure their members are literate!

PS. AK-47's are soooo 1950's Eurotrash compared to a trusty AR-15. So let me know when your going to hit the streets, your going to need backup!