About Me

Lots of stuff drives me nuts! I think there are a lot of retarded people out there that don't know they're retarded. This blog is dedicated to those people.

Friday, October 31, 2008

What in the name of all that is good and....?


The first 3 seconds that I looked at this I thought it was fake.

Then the last 32 years of my life flashed before me; Every zoob encounter I've had. Each trip to Utah County. Each Utah/byu game. Every Bronco Mendenhall interview. And every August when these people come out of their cellars in their mighty glory, sounding their national championship trumpets, only to return a few weeks later after yet another tough agonizing loss when forced to play a real team.

After all of this, I've come to realize that unfortunately this is the real deal.

1000% completely, absolutely, without doubt retarded (poor kids).

(I'm gladly accepting any comments on this one...I'd love to hear what people have to say about this masterpiece. Similar pictures? Experiences? Friends..err...aquaintences?)

3 comments:

Kirt and Kelli Sadler said...

Shortdog, stop making fun of the Lord's school! They are struggling right now, but they are still the Lord's school. That picture is pretty ugly, but they either go for BYU or the other red school! Where did you find that picture! That is great. Hopefully Utah's offense will play better than they did against New Mexico against TCU!

The Chiltons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Chiltons said...

How about this comment that was posted on Cougarboard?

"We have our WHITE OUT which coincides with the purity of the Lord's University, and of course, our sacred clothing. Somehow it just seems fitting that the Yewts would pick BLACK for their theme this week. I know I'm going to get some Yewt's worked up with the WHITE comments. Can't fix what is. Let me know your thoughts, CBers."

Cougar fan never ceases to amaze me!