About Me

Lots of stuff drives me nuts! I think there are a lot of retarded people out there that don't know they're retarded. This blog is dedicated to those people.

Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm now headed in a different direction...

I used to use this blog as a motivation tool. I realized that didn't work about a while back so I'm done. No more motivation for me. I don't need it.

So now it's the "What the ....?" blog. Most know I'm kind of an ornery guy. In fact I've mentioned to Allie that when I'm old I'd like to be the guy in the neighborhood that kids are afraid of and won't walk in front of my house. They'll rather cross the street with their bikes, then back to the other side after they're clear of sight.

Most of you also know that lots of stuff drives me nuts on a daily basis. Because of this...I will most likely be that crazy old guy. So, from now on this is the 'What the....?" blog. Stay tuned for lots of crazy $#*! that I see on a daily basis that I need to get off my chest.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Seriously?!? The "What the....?" blog?!? Oh, well, this fits you better then motivation! Love ya!

whit said...

This is the B we know and love. More please. I can't wait until one of those groups that finds offense in anything reads this and then you are on CNN for upsetting someone. So awesome.