About Me

Lots of stuff drives me nuts! I think there are a lot of retarded people out there that don't know they're retarded. This blog is dedicated to those people.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

What the hell is up with the Cougs?

Come on...after the past 3 months of talk, talk, talk, talk, talk and more talk I really thought that the Utes were going to be able to play you for the BCS invitation at the end of the year. I mean sure, the Utes need to get there themselves but I could have sworn that the Cougs were already there waiting for us. Man, there goes the epic game to end the year. Thanks a lot!

(However, I'm sure there will be more talk, talk, talk and more talk after they win their next game and start a new undefeated streak!)

Retarded scale:

BYU: Definitely 100% retarded

No comments: