About Me

Lots of stuff drives me nuts! I think there are a lot of retarded people out there that don't know they're retarded. This blog is dedicated to those people.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Old people suck!

What the hell is up with old people operating vehicles?

The other day I was driving south on State Street right in front of the Fashion Place Mall. Next thing I know, out of the corner of my eye I see a mini-van turning left out of the mall, across three lanes of traffic. No, she didn't pull into the left lane, she continued all the way across three lanes of traffic and nearly ran me right through the front door of Golf Galaxy. As I looked in my rear view mirror what do I see? Some blue-hair lady that's probably 193 years old who can't see over her steering wheel. The second thing I saw...yep, a retard pass hanging from her mirror.
So, this one is an easy call:

100% retarded cause she has a pass telling everyone so.

Also, has anyone driven in Bountiful lately? Holy hell I swear it takes me an extra 10 minutes to get through that town these days. I'd put money down that over 80% of drivers in that city are over 142 years old. It takes forever to weave through Beatrice and Stella at 3:30pm their way to Cafe Alicia's for their daily supper. I thought there were a lot of old people when during my teenage years but Bountiful is the new Florida for all I know. Now that 5 points (the old raging mall) is gone I'd hate to try to find a place to walk at that new Rec Center at 3:30am.

1 comment:

whit said...

B, have you looked into taking yoga?