About Me

Lots of stuff drives me nuts! I think there are a lot of retarded people out there that don't know they're retarded. This blog is dedicated to those people.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Who the hell likes soggy food?

So the other day I was out to dinner with the family and ordered a quesadilla. It sounded good and it was good, after I removed the soggy side of the tortilla! I think they forgot to turn if over and toast the other side! There is nothing that sicks me out more than soggy bread.

For example...there is nothing better in this world than a pastrami burger from Crown Burger. Because there is not a Crown Burger close to home or work I have to rely on the knock-off chains like Astro Burger, Atlantis Burger or Best Burger. It drives me nuts as I see them prepare the food. They get out the bun and the first thing they do is put the wet lettuce on it and let it soak the bun as the burger cooks. What he hell? They put the burger on it and by the time I get to my table and unwrap my lunch I've got a pastrami casserole. It completely sucks!

Have you ever seen a guy downing a large Coke, large fry and a pastrami burger with no bun. Yeah, that's me and I look like I'm trying to watch myself and cut carbs!?!

They are 50% retarded for making me look retarded!

No comments: