About Me

Lots of stuff drives me nuts! I think there are a lot of retarded people out there that don't know they're retarded. This blog is dedicated to those people.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Welcome (all of you)..

As we all know, Allie always has the best intentions. However due to some miscommunication (give us a break, we haven't even been married for 10 years yet!) I didn't know Allie was sending an email to a lot of people regarding the blog. When I realized she had sent an email I didn't think it was a good idea. You see, there are people who tend not to get my sarcastic nature and sense of humor. So, in turn there would be some people who would not find some of the things posted here enjoyable. Maybe...maybe not. I thought it might be better avoid any type of awkward conversation that may arise from those who take a look and think I'm the devil..."he is....he is the Devil!" (The Office anyone?)

So, I'll continue posting about what pisses me off and about other retarded people. As for any type of discussion I'm pretty sure it's not necessary. I know what I'm talking about and am pretty sure I'm right.

P.S. I use the word retard pretty loosely. Retard to me means someone who, by their own decision, is a dumbass.

2 comments:

Merianne said...

I love the blog Brad! My dad was/is the "mean old guy" that you were referring to in your first blog post so I can relate completely. I feel like I'm right at home when I read your posts.

Dan is JUST like you, he thinks there are so many dumb asses in the world and feels like it's his duty to share his feelings with everybody about it. :)I'll send him your link and I'm sure he'll have lots to say about the retards you talk about.

Angel said...

Love the new blog. Totally your speed and I'm sure it will be Rob's favorite very soon. Keep up the laughs