About Me

Lots of stuff drives me nuts! I think there are a lot of retarded people out there that don't know they're retarded. This blog is dedicated to those people.

Friday, October 3, 2008

What the....?

My last post 5 minutes ago got me thinking and I have have a list in my head of 20 things I need to post. I've also gotten so excited about getting this stuff off of my chest I had to take a pee...and I came back from the bathroom with 5 new things! I must pace myself....


What the hell is up with people giving "the bird"? I tried to think of the last time I gave someone the bird and honestly..I know it was elementary school but can't remember if it was in 1st grade when my middle finger got long enough to be recognized as being bigger than the other three or 3rd grade when I saw someone give the double-handed bird with your arms crossed (yeah...I grew up in a rough part of West Valley which will in future posts be know as "The Hood").

Last night I was at the Utah football game and stopped by the tailgate. A friend of ours had to drop someone off so he left in his car while another friend stood in the parking stall for 5 minutes until friend #1 returned. Meanwhile some hillbilly guy who looked about 3/4 retarded pulled up, muttered a few words and then gave 'the bird'. I though to myself...you just jumped from 75%retarded to about 80% when you could have just yelled at us and kept yourself at the 75% mark.

Instead of the bird...why not just shout someone down and tell them how you really feel. Don't leave it up to us to interpret the actual meaning of the bird.

That felt good...stay tuned for more to come.

No comments: