About Me

Lots of stuff drives me nuts! I think there are a lot of retarded people out there that don't know they're retarded. This blog is dedicated to those people.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Teenagers these days?

What the hell is up with boys wearing girl pants? I know that being gay these days is a cool fad and a nice way to get attention but come on...don't make it so obvious. (However if I wore pants that tight I'd be close to going the other way as well).

Do they realize how retarded they look? I mean they already look completely worthless spending their days in the K-Mart parking lot practicing their 'Ollies' or however else they flip the board into the air and try to land on top.

And how do their girlfriends feel about sharing clothing? Being a guy, I obviously didn't get into the whole sharing clothes thing but remember it happening between the girls I knew. I guess it's a good way to save money between a couple. Hell, half these kids have their fingernails painted as well so let's just open up the entire closet. It used to really bug me when I'd see those kids wearing the baggy pants that hung down around their thighs, but I'll take that any day....at least they bought those in the little boys section instead of 579 (yeah, I've been to the mall w/ my sister when I was younger).

Add to the little girl pants the crazy earrings that stretch their earlobes, the tattoo on their face and piercings and they've completely trashed any thought of being a worthwhile member of society for their lifetime. Which is why I'm splitting the retard percentage on this one:

95% retarded to those with all of the tattoos, piercings etc. I didn't go the full 100% because this kid may be able to fix the Slurpee machine for me one day.

70% retarded for the kid who simply has a hard time finding friends and has to wear the pants to fit into a group. He'll never get his teenage years back but one day he may realize the error of his ways, buy some boy pants and spend some time trying to figure out when he became a chick!

No comments: