About Me

Lots of stuff drives me nuts! I think there are a lot of retarded people out there that don't know they're retarded. This blog is dedicated to those people.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Going well...

Seems like everyone has a blog now days. Well anyone who is anyone at least. Hopefully this blog may help some other people get one so I can have something interesting to read now and then. I mean I think I'm pretty funny but maybe someone else can entertain for a while.

So I've changed my blog address so people can actually remember it. Shortdogblog.blogspot.com should do it. If you can't remember that you not smart.

Swimming was great yesterday. I don't know what my problem was last week but I don't thing I would have placed in the special Olympics. At least yesterday I would have received a 'Good Effort' medal. Slow and easy is the key. Fast and wild means your goggles leak, you get water in your eyes and you may have to call the 75 year old lady in the next lane over for mouth to mouth.

Right now I'm drawing a line. I can't be this fat anymore. I mean I'm not that fat but come on...since training I haven't dropped many lbs. So the line I've drawn is actually between me and the refrigerator. Between me and the food closet. Between me and the Double cheese, super sized fry and large Coke with lard mixed in for flavor. That's enough! Last year at this time I ate well and dropped a dozen pounds. Now days the only thing I'm dropping is the 3rd patty on my lap after digging into the Triple Big Mac! I'm hauling my fat ass all over the outfield chasing fly balls that back in the day were routine. I'm hitting the ball into the gap and making a close play at 2nd. At least the other team scoots back when seeing me apoproach the plate. I mean who invites the fat guy to play unless he can really mash the ball (boy do I suprise them by dropping in singles...of coarse there is always a chance I get thrown out at 1st. I have to remind the batter not to run me off third (while I'm on second!) Yeah..enough is enough. My closet almost called the abuse hot line cause if felt bad for my shoes.

A dozen pounds by mid August. I've done it before and I'll do it again. The only think hurting at that time will be McDonald's pocketbooks!

LATE

No comments: