About Me

Lots of stuff drives me nuts! I think there are a lot of retarded people out there that don't know they're retarded. This blog is dedicated to those people.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

uhhhh...anyone up for a swim?



Uh, yeah...So if anyone knows exactly where this pool is...please keep it to yourself. I'm thinking somewhere just out of sight is a enormous rainbow flag. In fact, I my be forced to take this site down as too many heterosexual people may find this offensive. If I ever found myself in this 'featured pool' I promise you I'd be the fastest swimmer in there!

Anyway, I'm glad to say that the swim portion of my training is going well. Everything seems to be going well although I have had a rough time keeping up with my training as some of these golf tournaments seem to be pushing exercise to other days. I know...poor me.

I think I may try to head up to the race trail and see how that is looking. I'll time myself and see if I can get done before dark this time.

This picture above actually reminds me of a classic SNL skit....man I miss Mr. Chris Farley. Enjoy the link below...CLASSIC!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/21815/snl_schmitts_gay_beer_commercial_parody/

No comments: