About Me

Lots of stuff drives me nuts! I think there are a lot of retarded people out there that don't know they're retarded. This blog is dedicated to those people.

Friday, June 15, 2007

To the top!

After a frustrating work week (day) I decided to hit the trail and let some of the frustration out. It worked. I went up until I couldn't go up anymore. For those of you who can't read a book without pictures, here are some for your enjoyment! (click on the picture for a larger view)

Saw this deer, then looked closer and it was foaming at the mouth! Got out of there quick.
(Have you seen the commercial when the guy gets attacked by a deer).



OK Eagle Scouts: What kind of flower is this?
Who cares! All I know is that it's a blue one!












Nice view from the top looking down Mueller Park into Bountiful.



.






View looking down the north canyon side...(wish my camera lens would have opened all the way!)











Went up until I couldn't go up anymore. This is Rudy's flat...it's all downhill from here.




On my way down I ran into about 70 kids on a summer PE class heading out for a hike. The kids leading the pack looked like their mom's signed them up cause they were bored on days without baseball. Towards the end of the pack I ran into a different set of kids. Most of them looked like they could kick my butt and any playstation game of my choosing, blindfolded with the controller upside-down. I think their moms signed them up for a different reason!

Good week. More to come soon.













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, but heaven forbid that their is a thank you to your wife and girls, who miss you like crazy while your doing your bricks! All Lily says is "Daddy!".

Anonymous said...

What about all of those dance programs?

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great color change in your blog! Did you wife help you with it?

Anonymous said...

Did you think that deer was a mountain lion, is that why you took the picture? We all know you are afraid of being attacked by a ml. Know you had better be on the lookout for bears. You do not want to end up like that kid up AF canyon...