About Me

Lots of stuff drives me nuts! I think there are a lot of retarded people out there that don't know they're retarded. This blog is dedicated to those people.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

2 Days, 23 hours....

It's winding down and only a couple of things going badly. Last week we dealt with sick kids and I was washing my hands non-stop. Nothing would be worse than coming down with the flu the week before the race. I thought that I was in the clear until Averi woke up last night puking! So I'm praying that I can get through the next 3 days and stay healthy.

The other thing is that my back is killing me. I've always had lower back issues and it comes and goes. However the Creers are moving into their condo and we've been helping them unload their stuff over the last couple of days. Although it may be helping them, it isn't doing my back any favors. The last night of moving is tonight and I'm just going to have to hang with the women and put sheets on the bed, vacuum, and put things away. I'm done with the heavy stuff unless they don't mind waiting until Saturday afternoon.

If anyone has any quick solutions for lower back pain/tightness I'm all ears.

Meanwhile check out this link. It's a three minute video of last years triathlon. It'll get the juices flowing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkh7-LyGCaU

No comments: