About Me

Lots of stuff drives me nuts! I think there are a lot of retarded people out there that don't know they're retarded. This blog is dedicated to those people.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A few pictures...



Here are a couple of the pictures taken by the professionals at the event. Unfortunately I don't know how to make the pictures any bigger so just sit closer to your screen. Also the running picture looks like I finished in 3:77:41 but I assure you the official time was 3 hours. I'll get the camera out and post a couple of the family pictures when I remember to do so. I'll try to get to that tonight.
-
As far as the post-tri activity I took the week off last week for an Arizona vacation. I went running Saturday morning which was a little more difficult than expected. My lower back is finally coming around so maybe I need to get back on the bike first. My issue is that if I'm not working towards something I'll tend to just sit around and not exercise cause I really don't have to. Maybe I'll have to start a blog for the 2008 tri so that maybe then I'll have to. That will be fun for all!
-
Anyway I've got a few takers for a 2008 triathlon. Lacey has the bug for a 'flat tri' which means no mountain bike as she wants to stick to the pavement. Ryan even said he's looking into it but we'll see about that. Matt says that he can do everything but run (sounds like he's bi). Anyway maybe they'll have to just put a team together and race me next time.

No comments: