About Me

Lots of stuff drives me nuts! I think there are a lot of retarded people out there that don't know they're retarded. This blog is dedicated to those people.

Friday, August 17, 2007

3...2...1...

2:48:00
So, here goes. It's here with a few surprises.
-
First the weather sucks! Ogden got blasted with a huge thunder shower while I was trying to get marked and pick up my stuff. I hope the rain didn't continue all the way over the mountain because if it did, the trail will be unbelievably muddy and rough.
-
Second, NO WETSUITS! That doesn't do me any good as that's the only legal floatation equipment. Also it doesn't do so well with the drag. Although only slightly, I was tempted to stop by the sporting goods store on my way home and look for a biker short speedo/swimsuit (not speedo breifs) but I just couldn't do it. So, it'll be my swimsuit for the swim and hopefully I don't reveal too much as I try to change at T1 with a towel around my waist. One of these days maybe, just maybe I may pull out the greco-roman wrestler outfit that's only one piece. I think that I'd really have to collect some money from all of you to compete with that gear (it would be funny though). Could you imagine that? Yeah, I bet a few of you could...and stop it right now!
-
Well, here is to tomorrow and a good nights sleep tonight (which isn't likely). Stay tuned for what may be my final blog with a significant recap of the day.

No comments: