About Me

Lots of stuff drives me nuts! I think there are a lot of retarded people out there that don't know they're retarded. This blog is dedicated to those people.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

At least there was no puke...

A rough weekend followed by a rough night. I started the weekend at 3:45 am Saturday morning in the parking lot of the Davis Applied Technology Center. Turns out that in order to get your child into the Knowlton Elementary preschool program, you have to sacrifice your sleep. Allie got home at 12:00 from the dance competition so I volunteered to sit outside with the moms to try to get the kids in. Upon arrival and seeing tents pitched, it didn't look so good. Finally at 8:00 we found out that I was #29 and they only let in 26. As you can imagine no exercise that day...just rest!

Sunday...just very tired.

Monday I woke up feeling ok but that soon changed. My body started to hurt and it went downhill after that. I went to bed at 7:00. No exercise, no puke.

Today I'm feeling a little better...still a little sore. I think I'll lay off one more day and see how tomorrow is. Matt and I are supposed to Mtn. Bike tomorrow afternoon.

I've put my training schedule together and official training begins May 14th. It's a 14 week program. I remember there were a couple of people who said they were going to do the tri themselves. I haven't heard any updates but if you want a copy of the schedule let me know. I can 't seem to figure out how to post it here.

No comments: