About Me

Lots of stuff drives me nuts! I think there are a lot of retarded people out there that don't know they're retarded. This blog is dedicated to those people.

Friday, April 13, 2007

I'm 'screwed'...

I show to the doctor this morning and check in. It turns out that they scheduled me for the wrong doctor and my surgeon is three weeks out. Great! So I call Landon and he say's to come on over to TOSH and he'll have someone look at me.

The therapist yanked my knee around and said that it could be a couple of things:
- It could be some scar tissue that has built up however it's questionable becuase it doesn't hurt when pressing on the sore part of the knee (the only paid is when I extend the knee or lock it out).
- It could be the screw in the bone that is causing some pain. This is a possibility because where the knee hurts is right where the screw would have been placed. The bad news is that they usually wait a year out from surgery to go in to remove the screw to make sure the tendon is fully healed.
- It just could be sore and need a little more exercise and time to heal.

She recommended a Dr. appointment so they could do some x-rays/mri to see if it is scar tissue or if the screw has come out at all.

The good news is that whether it's scar tissue or the screw, both are simple in and out procedures with a 1-2 week full recovery. I may have to wait until October if it's the screw.

No comments: